Summary of The Day: This 2 hour guided walking tour is action packed with Blockbuster film locations. You will follow onscreen heroes such as James Bond, Jason Bourne, Johnny English and Jack Bauer as they fight to protect London and defeat the forces of evil.
Some of the film locations you’ll visit are from films such as Skyfall, The Bourne Ultimatum, The Sweeney, The Da Vinci Code, V for Vendetta, Kick Ass, Johnny English Reborn and the latest series of 24.
The tour is also a great way to see some of London’s famous landmarks including Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and much more.
As you go on this cinematic journey through the heart of the capital you will see stills taken from the films mentioned as you stop at the actual locations and hear fascinating behind the scenes information.
The tour will include plenty of opportunities to take photos as well as seeing the locations up close. As with all our walking tours we limit the size of the group to 25 people to ensure you have a positive experience and can easily hear your guide.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 15 and younger
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Airfare or expenses related to travel to the start location of the tour
No cancellations are possible once a reservation is made.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.