Summary of The Day: Hop aboard our vintage double-decker bus for the best views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye! The tour also includes a boat trip on the River Thames and the chance to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Join us at the Tower of London that built nearly a thousand years ago, now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the tower for the last time! We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise.
Next, we'll take a short boat trip on the River Thames passing Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle and London Bridge before arriving at Embankment pier, where we'll hop back on the bus and head for Buckingham Palace.
We'll make our way to the perfect spot to watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard.
Afterwards, enjoy a fast track ticket to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Her Majesty The Queen. The palace serves as both her home and office. Visitors can see many of the magnificent rooms comprising the heart of the working palace, used regularly by the Royal Family for official entertainment, ceremonies and state functions. The palace guides are on hand to point out the numerous works of priceless art in the lavishly furnished rooms. Afterwards, enjoy a walk along the south side of the Royal Garden for views across the picturesque lake constructed in the 19th century. The tour ends at the palace, allowing you free time to explore at your leisure.
Earliest hotel pick-up starts from 6:45am. The tour will depart from Victoria Coach Station Gate 0 at 7:45am.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 4 to 15 years of age
* Children under 4 are free.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
When the Changing of the Guard does not take place, we stop instead for photos of Buckingham Palace.
Tours on Vintage Bus available with audio headsets in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian).
Please note that once the Vintage Bus Tour is finished the remainder of the day, including the visit to Buckingham Palace, is unescorted. Audio guides are available free of charge inside Buckingham Palace.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.