Summary of The Day: Our hostess will accompany you in a luxury coach to the Gare du Nord Railway Station. After check-in and customs clearance, you will board the Eurostar leaving at 8:07am, arriving at St. Pancras station in the heart of London at 9:36am local time. Our representative will welcome you at the station.
You'll then have time to visit London on your own. A pass will be provided for a hop-on, hop-off tour with stops along the touristic lines. Later on, you'll have free time for a cruise on the River Thames.
You'll have free time for lunch, shopping and visiting the city (approximately four hours).
You'll then return on your own to the St. Pancras station to catch the Eurostar train departing at 7:05pm, arriving at Paris North Train Station at 10:20pm local time.
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers aged 3 and older.
* Children below the age of 3 travel free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transfer between our Pyramides agency and the Gare du Nord Railway Station in an air conditioned coach or minibus
Services of a hostess/interpreter at the Gare du Nord station, and a representative at St. Pancras station
The temperature between London and Paris can be very different; warm clothing is advisable, especially in winter.
Your hop-on, hop-off ticket and Thames River cruise pass will be provided with the train ticket.
Please change your watch to local London time (-1 hour) upon boarding the Eurostar bound for England.
Train time departures and arrivals are subject to change.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.