Summary of The Day: We'll begin by crossing the southern districts of Paris to take the Aquitaine motorway. First up is a guided tour of Chateau d'Amboise overlooking the Loire River. After free time for lunch (own expenses) we'll continue with a guided tour of Clos-Luce, Leonardo de Vinci's final dwelling.
Then we'll drive to Chateau de Villandry. In the company of your guide, discover the magnificent avenues of linden trees dividing the gardens into several different levels.. Next, we'll continue to Tours (30 minutes from Villandry by coach) and take a guided tour of the old city. Discover the charm of this historic neighborhood lined with enchanting half-timbered houses.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll head out for a guided tour of Chateau de Chenonceau, followed by a tour of Chateau de Cheverny. Afterwards we'll have lunch at the Hotel Saint-Hubert.
Our stay in the Loire Valley ends with a guided tour of the royal Chateau de Chambord.
We'll leave around 4:30pm, returning to the original meeting point in Paris at around 7:00pm.
|USD $470.69||USD $492.48||USD $412.94|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 3-11 years of age.
* Children under 3 years old are free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus and sharing a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.