Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Paris - Chateau d'Amboise - Clos-Luce - Tours
Summary of The Day: We'll begin by crossing the southern districts of Paris to take the Aquitaine motorway. First up is a guided tour of Chateau d'Amboise overlooking the Loire River. After free time for lunch (own expenses) we'll continue with a guided tour of Clos-Luce, Leonardo de Vinci's final dwelling.
Then we'll drive to Chateau de Villandry. In the company of your guide, discover the magnificent avenues of linden trees dividing the gardens into several different levels.. Next, we'll continue to Tours (30 minutes from Villandry by coach) and take a guided tour of the old city. Discover the charm of this historic neighborhood lined with enchanting half-timbered houses.
Tours - Chateau de Chenonceau - Chateau de Cheverny - Chateau de Chambord - Paris
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll head out for a guided tour of Chateau de Chenonceau, followed by a tour of Chateau de Cheverny. Afterwards we'll have lunch at the Hotel Saint-Hubert.
Our stay in the Loire Valley ends with a guided tour of the royal Chateau de Chambord.
We'll leave around 4:30pm, returning to the original meeting point in Paris at around 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age.
* Children under 3 years old are free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus and sharing a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in luxury air-conditioned motorcoach
Admission to, and guided tours of, the five chateaux specified in the itinerary
1-night stay in a three-star hotel
Porterage service during hotel arrival and departure
The 2-day program alternates between free time and guided tours.
To avoid discomfort, we recommend a good pair of walking shoes.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.