Summary of The Day: This is a fantastic tour to Loch Ness visiting a diverse range of classic Highland scenery including many must-see sights and the chance to go monster hunting on Loch Ness!
Heading north from Edinburgh, we'll pass the imposing ramparts of Stirling Castle and drive through the Trossachs, Rob Roy country. We'll cross the wilds of Rannoch Moor before stopping at dramatic and infamous Glencoe. Our journey takes us through Fort William passing Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain, before entering the Great Glen.
Arriving at Fort Augustus on the banks of Loch Ness, you'll have the chance to take a boat cruise on the loch, go for a walk or just relax by the Caledonian Canal in this charming Highland village. The boat uses the very latest hi-tech color sonar and underwater imaging systems to enhance the hunt. You can also relax with a coffee or beer in the onboard bar.
Our return journey takes us past shimmering Loch Laggan before climbing over the wild and lonely Drumochter Pass. Heading south, we'll enter Perthshire, a land of forests, rivers and mountains. We view the spectacular Forth Bridges before arriving back in Edinburgh at approximately 8:00 p.m.
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
My wife found Tours4Fun online while we were on vacation. Our online purchasing experience was good and the customer service team was fine. We had an awesome all-day excursion from Edinburgh to Loch Ness in Scotland.
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.