Summary of The Day: Join us for a fantastic day trip form Inervness to go monster hunting at Loch Ness and explore the surrounding highlands.
We'll depart in the later morning on a scenic drive to Clansman Hotel. Here we'll hop in our boat and head out over Loch Ness, enjoying stunning views of the Loch, Urquhart Castle, and surrounding hills.
Afterwards, we'll enjoy a hearty lunch at a nearby restaurant (own expense) before taking a relaxing drive to Invermorriston. We'll have the chance here to take a scenic walk to see the quintessential flowing rivers of the Scottish Highlands.
Next up, we'll journey to Fort Augustus, a charming village nestled between Loch Ness and the 60 mile, Caledonian Canal.
On our return journey to Inverness we'll stop for a chance to stretch our legs and enjoy a cup of coffee in Foyers and Dores.
We will return to the meeting point at around 6:00pm.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* Children younger than 5 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation by Mercedes mini-coach with a maximum of 16 passengers
We like to give you plenty of opportunities to go on nature walks, so we recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour. Unless otherwise notified passengers are restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag per person.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.