Summary of The Day: Get to know Miami beyond South Beach & venture to off-the-beaten-path places for curious eaters.Little Havana is waiting for you to show the best of the Cuban style.
Visit family-owned restaurants, and get the story behind the food while you taste the best Cuban cuisine the area has to offer.
Admire the art of a “Cubano” hand-rolled cigar and listen to traditional music.
Meet artists and learn about their distinctive work right at their studios.
Learn about spiritual beliefs the community practice including Santeria.
Meet in Little Havana, a lively, family-friendly neighborhood, and begin a guided edible journey through one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods. Learn about traditional, rustic Cuban cuisine by tasting and walking your way through the must-visit street in the area — Calle Ocho.
This tour is designed for both locals and visitors who want to learn about the area’s history and culture while tasting Cuban foods that have been prepared by the same families from recipes handed down through generations. Meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, take a peek at Domino Park – all while getting the insights of a vibrant Miami neighborhood.
This guided, narrated food tour is both a cultural and a culinary experience.All food tastings, enough for lunch, are included in the ticket price.
All tastings sum up to a large full lunch.
Please remember to be 10 minutes prior tour. Tour guides will not wait for clients.
We are not responsible for food or beverages consumed on this tour.
No show is not refundable.
Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to advanced reservation requirements.
This tour will not operate on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
Tour can be customized for vegetarians, please advise us in advance if you are one. If you have other dietary restrictions, please contact us in advance for more information.
This tour is operated on sunny and rainy days, dress up accordingly. Comfortable shoes are recommended. You will walk for about 8 blocks and tour will end 2 blocks from the meeting point location.
Water will be provided at the tasting locations but feel free to bring your own bottle too.
The restaurants visited are wheelchair friendly.
Children are accepted. If they are not eating, they go free but you have to inform us in advance.
Please call us 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour time to reconfirm your reservation and finalize your pickup details. Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pickup for this tour. Tour guide will be at 1652 S.W. Street, Miami in front of the Agustina Gainza Arts Gallery.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.