Summary of The Day: Situated on the most beautiful avenue in the world, the Champs Elysees, the Lido is one of Paris's mythical cabarets! Started up in 1946 by brothers Joseph and Louis Clerico, the Lido has never stopped dazzling spectators with its parades full of feathers, glitter and dreams. The Lido features 42 Bluebell Girls who are the elite of cabaret dancers. The Lido's has a swimming pool, water screen and a genuine ice rink to all be be included into performances. The Lido has welcomed the likes of Shirley MacLaine, Laurel and Hardy and Elton John.
**Menu "Plaisir" (subject to modification)**
- Gravlax-style smoked Norwegian salmon, raw and cooked with anise-flavored condiment
- Chicken cooked two ways, Basquaise garnish, chicken and herb jus
- Crousti-Lido, coated in dark chocolate
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne
The show begins at 9:00pm with 70 artists including the beautiful Doriss Girls, dreamy costumes, breathtaking scenery and a flurry of feathers!
You will be able to dance before the show.
The night ends at approximately 11:15pm and you will be accompanied to a point within the vicinity of your hotel, if located within Paris.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transport in luxury air-conditioned coach
Dinner with a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
Lido show with one glass of Champagne per person
Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
Clients will be accompanied to a point within close proximity to their hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
Formal dress is required. Gentlemen are asked to wear a tie and jacket.
Use of the cloakroom is mandatory at the Lido.
Tables are reserved for our clients at the Lido cabaret.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.