Summary of The Day: Enjoy sweeping views of the breathtaking New York City and New Jersey skylines as you soar past some of the most iconic landmarks known throughout the world on your own private helicopter.
● Get a birds-eye view of the Statue of Liberty, Governors Island, Ellis Island and the new One World Trade Center
● See famous NYC bridges, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, the Verrazano Bridge and the George Washington Bridge
● View NYC's skyscrapers like the Empire State Building, the Woolworth, the Chrysler and the MetLife buildings
● Make your way up the Hudson River past the USS Intrepid, Central Park, Grant's Tomb and the Palisades of NJ
● Even catch a glimpse of Yankee Stadium and MetLife Stadium where Super Bowl XLVIII was played
● Upon your return enjoy the skyline of NJ's Weehawken, Hoboken and Jersey City
*Price is for per order.|
*The tour seats up to 5 passengers. Additional 6th passenger is considered but may be denied due to weight restrictions. If there are more than 5 passengers per order, the customer will have to divide the group and book multiple reservations.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.