Summary of The Day: Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities. At one time, everything in Sydney was forbidden. But in Sydney everything happened, all the time whatever anyone said.
LGBT Sydney takes you from the bad old days to the epicentre of the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras. Come with us for a walk around the bright lights of the gay strip on Oxford Street, and hear some of the dark tales of organised crime, corrupt cops and murder. Bars and shops, monuments and meeting places - our friendly local guide will take you on a two hour tour through the history of Gay Sydney.
The tour will finish at a friendly gay pub - The Stonewall - where you have a drink on us, rub shoulders with the locals and see why Sydney is one of the friendliest gay and lesbian cities in the world.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour departs at 6:30pm from Hyde Park Barracks Piazza (Queens Square, Macquarie Street, Sydney)
Please arrive 15 minutes early. This tour will end at 8:30pm at The Stonewall (175 Oxford St, Darlinghurst).
Please dress to the weather. Sensible shoes are recommended. Neat casual attire & no sandals is best.
Tours will only be cancelled should advice from the Bureau of Meteorology issued advising of dangerous conditions or for any other reason, at the absolute discretion of Tours4fun.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.