Summary of The Day: This attraction combines two floors of hands-on LEGO fun! Experience the colorful and creative indoor LEGO world where interaction, family fun and learning all come together in an amazing attraction. You are invited to create whatever your mind desires!
Step inside the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago and you will think you have just jumped into the world's biggest box of LEGO .The 30,000 square foot indoor attraction, located in Schaumburg's Streets of Woodfield, is geared to families with children age 2 to 12 years old.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center is your passport to a LEGO world of color, creativity, and fun. With over 2 million LEGO bricks under one roof, what will you create and discover?
Get your eTickets and come visit LEGOLAND DISCOVERY CENTER - CHICAGO in Schaumburg. With so much to see and do... it really will be a visit to remember!
Special Holiday Hours:
Mon - Fri: 12 noon - 7 pm. Last admission at 5 pm;
Sat - Sun: 10 am - 7 pm. Last admission at 5 pm;
Open 365 days per year (except Christmas, Dec 25);
(PLEASE NOTE: LEGOLAND Discovery Center will close early on Christmas Eve, Dec 24 at 5 pm. The last admission is at 3 pm.
See schedule above for other holiday exceptions.
Streets of Woodfield | 601 N. Martingale Rd | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Nearest Intersection: Martingale Road and Higgins Road
Parking: Parking available onsite at Streets of Woodfield in the outdoor lot or parking decks.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.