Summary of The Day: LEGOLAND California Resort is built for fun to thrill the whole family. Offering a full day of interactive adventures with more than 60 rides, shows and attractions covering 128 acres. LEGOLAND California Resort delivers fun, imagination, and entertainment dedicated to today's young ones and their families.
LEGOLAND California Resort features the worlds first and only LEGOLAND California Resort Water Park. The excitement really flows at this interactive, splash-filled, fun time for the entire family. The Water Park has four-person raft slides, single-person tube slides, body slides, a lazy river and hands-on toddler areas so there is something for everyone.
Splash Zoo, a brand new area for toddlers, opens inside LEGOLAND California Resort Water Park. The DUPLO Zoo themed area, located next to DUPLO Splash Safari and Kid Creek, will feature giant DUPLO Zoo animals including a lion, a giraffe and a zebra, plus interactive spray pads, fountains and a teeter totter, all geared specifically for guests ages 1 to 3.
LEGOLAND California Resort Water Park is the 2010 winner of the prestigious World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Award.
SEA LIFE™ Aquarium: More than a standard aquarium, SEA LIFE™ Aquarium provides an educational and interactive dynamic unlike any other. Featuring play zones, fun facts and quiz trails, SEA LIFE™ Aquarium is designed to be a child's interactive guide to the life of the sea. It combines active, hands-on learning with fascinating educational talks, and opportunities to have up close and personal encounters with a variety of sea creatures
Get your e-Tickets today and enjoy San Diego's LEGOLAND California Resort Hopper and 2 full days of fun! Great family fun and great memories!
LEGOLAND California Resort is open 5 days a week from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, closing on Tues and Wed December, January and February. Park open on Tues and Wed from March 1 and during Holiday Times (Thanksgiving and Christmas Weeks).
Open daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day and during specific holiday periods. Opens at 10:00 am. Closing varies from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm..
Operating Times are subject to change. Days and hours open (for your visit) should be checked. by calling Customer Service (the number will be on your eTicket).
LEGOLAND California Resort One LEGOLAND Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008
It is recommended to bring a swim suit, towel and change of clothes for the new Water Park. LEGOLAND AND LEGOLAND Water Park must be used on the same day.
Prices, times and schedules subject to change without notice. ADA Accessible. Coolers and outside food are not permitted. You will find Guest Services at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California, to answer questions and offer assistance . Outdoor shaded kennels are available for free on a first-come, first-served basis (located near the entrance). Guests should bring their own pet supplies (i.e. dishes for water and food, etc). Stop by Guest Services upon arriving at the Resort to sign up for the kennel and receive your key. Please note that the kennel area is not supervised by Resort personnel. If you wish to leave and return the same day, at no charge, please have your hand stamped before you exit. Smoking is prohibited within the Resort. Guests wishing to smoke may exit the Resort gates to do so. A designated smoking section is available outside of the Resort.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.