London - Leeds Castle - Dover - Canterbury - Greenwich - London
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a Leeds Castle private tour before the castle opens to the public!
Leeds Castle was home to six of England's medieval queens, not to mention the royal residence of Henry VIII. The setting is simply idyllic. The Norman castle built on two small islands in the middle of a lake is surrounded by a vast estate. Our day begins with a private viewing prior to opening. We'll explore the chapel, galleries, courtyards and banquet hall before taking time to enjoy the natural fauna, including wildfowl and black swans.
You've heard of the White Cliffs of Dover; now is your chance to see them. Following our scenic drive along the old coastal road, we make a stop in Dover, an historic port with a magnificent 12th-century castle.
The ancient city of Canterbury has been the center of Christian worship for almost 1,700 years. Its greatest treasure is the cathedral, infamous as the setting for the brutal murder of Thomas Beckett in 1170. When Henry II snapped "Who will rid me of this turbulent priest?," four of his knights rode to the cathedral and sliced Beckett's head off. Canterbury became the center of one of the most important medieval pilgrimages in Europe, immortalized by Geoffrey Chaucer in The Canterbury Tales. Your ticket includes entrance to the cathedral and also allows some free time to explore the atmospheric old town.
Packed with exquisite parks, gardens and architecture, Greenwich has strong connections with the sea, science, and sovereigns. We'll have time to look at Cutty Sark, the fastest sailing ship of its time. We'll cruise the River Thames and as the early evening arrives, we'll gently glide back to the center of London, passing by historic sights such as the Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
Earliest hotel pick-up starts from 6:55am. Tour will depart at 8:15am Victoria Coach Station Gate 14 and will end at Westminster Pier at around 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older.
* Child: 3 to 16.
* Children below the age of 3 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Due to severe traffic congestion in and around the port, a consequence of the on going industrial action, our stop in Dover may be removed from the itinerary without notice.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
If you are staying in a hotel, you can mention your hotel details on the "Reservation Request" box and we'll confirm if it is included on our local office's pick up service range.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".