Summary of The Day: Welcome to Madrid's bullring - the Plaza Monumental de las Ventas del Espiritu Santo - the international center of bullfighting!
On your visit, you will discover a place that is the emblematic of the heart and soul of La Tauromaquia. This is where the world’s finest matadors present their artistry and skill.
Inaugurated in 1931, the bullring was designed by architect Jose Espeliu in Neo-Moorish style and consists of a metal structure with a brick facade.
The bullring is decorated with ceramic tiling as well as 52 glazed plaques that hold the shields of every province of Spain, the work of architect Manuel Munoz Monasterio. See the key parts of the bullring, from the main entrance to the tendidos, the callejon, and various significant gateways.
10:00am to 6:00pm
Bullfight days (*): 10:00am to 2:00pm
(*) Every Sunday from March to October, San Isidro Fair (from May 1 to June 8) & Autumn Fair (Oct. 2, 3, 4, 5 and 12).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 5-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 5.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please do not leave valuable items unattended. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.