Summary of The Day: LOVE brings the magic of Cirque du Soleil together with the spirit and passion of The Beatles to create an intimate and powerful entertainment experience. The exuberance of The Beatles is channeled through the cast of 60 actors, performers and dancers who convey a raw, youthful energy underscored by an aerial performance, extreme sports and an urban freestyle dance. Using the master tapes of Abbey Road Studios, Sir George Martin, The Beatles original producer, and his son Giles Martin have created a unique sound-scape of music for the show. Presented in a custom-built theater featuring 360-degree seating, advanced high definition video projections and panoramic, surround sound envelop the audience allowing The Beatles music to be heard and felt like never before.
LOVE was born out of a personal friendship and mutual admiration between the late George Harrison and Cirque do Soleil founder Guy Laliberte. This marriage of Cirque artistry and Beatllemania can only be found at The Mirage.
Block out times:
Please note that the show times on 7/4/2016 will be 4:00pm and 6:30pm.
Please note that the show times on 12/31/2016 will be 4:00pm and 7:30pm.
Please note that the show times on 6/18/2016 and 6/19/2016 will be 7:00pm.
All submitted orders and ticket reservations are final sales with no modifications and no refunds or exchanges.
Photo identification and the confirmation form must be presented at the Ticket Office for collection of tickets. Tickets will only be released to the authorized person listed on the confirmation form.
We strongly advise submitting bookings no later than 5 days prior to performance date.
Appropriate attire is required. No swimwear, no cut-off shorts. Shoes are required.
No general admission seating shall be permitted. Seating begins one hour prior to each performance. All guests must be in your seats no later than 15 minutes prior or your seat locations will not be guaranteed.
The use of any recording devices and cameras is strictly prohibited.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.