Summary of The Day: Take a 2 hour journey through Las Vegas’ downtown area. See the sites of several history channel TV shows. Segway through a wedding chapel and learn about the history of the city’s oldest and most infamous hotels. Water, training, helmets and Segways are provided. Bring your camera or go pro for some unforgettable pictures and learn something new about old town!
This South Fremont Street Tour is available for up to 8 people. It includes full training (about 15 minutes), helmets, water, a headset and Segway machine use.
Pick-up is typically approximately 1 hour prior to the departure time.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Child Rate is the same as adult rate.
Fees and all Taxes
Service fee for the tour guide (10-20% of the tour cost)
Third party tours
Souvenir or snacks
All personal expenses
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Pick up Hotel: Hotels on the Strip. The provider has the right to change the pick-up hotels.
Max. Capacity: 8 people per group/trip.
Sun Protection Recommended: Sunscreen, lip sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.
Flat comfortable shoes are ideal to ensure proper balance. We suggest that you do not wear high-heeled shoes.
Guests must be at least 12 years old and weigh over 60 lbs. (27 kg) and under 350 lbs. (158 kg).
Guests under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to the risk of falling.
Inclement Weather: The tour will still be operate in light rain. However, if there is thunder and lightning present, the tour operator will have to cancel the tour.
All tours start on time; please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. For the safety of our guests, late arrivals will not be allowed to join a tour that has already started training. Please be on time.
Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.