Summary of The Day: The Bullets and Burgers tour adventure begins when you are picked up at your hotel with a tour guide and private shuttle. We will make a stop at the Hoover Dam Bridge for a 15 minute photo opportunity then travel to an outdoor range set in a stunning desert landscape.
The outdoor range is superior to all other Las Vegas ranges with our unique Desert Storm atmosphere and military style bunkers. It is located on over 30 acres surrounded by picturesque mountain views at the edge of the undeveloped Las Vegas Lake Mead Recreational Area. Guests have the opportunity to fire a wide range of fully automatic riffles. Our 50 Cal. selections include the Barrett Sniper Rifle, the Browning BMG .50 Cal ('the deuce'), and the Desert Eagle. We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including The Terminator and Rambo II. You will also receive eye/ear protection, ammunition, and expert guidance.
To top it off, lunch is included at the the World Famous Arizona Last Stop restaurant located onsite. You will be treated to the World Famous All American Burger, fresh cut french fries, and a drink. The All American Burger is guaranteed to be the best hamburger you have ever eaten.
We will then drive you back to your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip location.
Hotel pickup is available at approximately 7:00 am and 1:30 pm
Cancellation Policy: there will be a $60 charge per person plus standard cancellation fee (check Standard Cancellation Policy for details) for any canceled tour
No shows are nonrefundable and tours are not transferable.
Please note that there is only 1 non-shooter allowed for every 1 shooter. There must be an even 1:1 ratio for shooters to non-shooters. For example, if clients purchase 3 shooting packages then there are only allowed to be 3 non-shooters.
Hotel pick up time: 7:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. 7 days a week. Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Tour times may vary depending on the season.
Hotel information including room number is required, this will ensure all pick-ups can be completed on time.
All passengers will be informed locally of any operational changes.
All firearms are subject to availability due to repairs and ammo. Prices or bullets are subject to change due to the supply of ammunition.
Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Special: Purchase 6 or more Gold, Platinum, or Ultimate Platinum packages andthe Bachelor/Bachelorette will receive complimentary 5 extra rounds on the Terminator SPAS-12 Shotgun and 2 extra rounds on the Barrett .50 cal Sniper Rifle. After shooting, while eating your All American World Famous Burger, the group will enjoy a 30 minute open bar.
By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control. Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
Closed toed shoes are required. Customers wearing flip flops, heels, or sandals will be unable to ride on the ATV. Swim suits are encouraged and must be worn underneath clothes.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The standard package is for non-shooters.
You can upgrade it to the following:
Number of rounds depends on the package selected, if you want more rounds then you would get the higher price packaged.
A bottle of water is included in the package.