Summary of The Day: Cirque Du Soleil changed the face of Las Vegas entertainment by introducing Mystere as its first permanent show in 1993. Mystere is Las Vegas' original Cirque do Soleil production combining the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company's hallmark. Deemed a theatrical "flower in the desert," Mystere thrills generations of audiences with its exhilarating blend of whimsy, drama and the unimaginable brought to life on stage. Presented exclusively at Treasure Island, Mystere provides the ultimate discovery that life itself is a mystery.
Mystere is the story of the universe- a rich voyage from the dawn of time to the end of the millennium. Mystere is also man's journey from infancy to adulthood- his desire to understand the universe, his search for answers and his ultimate discovery that life itself is a mystery.
The Mystere stage is a mirror of man's emotions, evoking fear and excitement, wonder and melancholy. The eight man tableaux include the Korean Plank, Hand to Hand, the Aerial Cube Highbar, Trampoline and the bungee ballet.
All submitted orders and ticket reservations are final sales; no modifications, no refunds or exchanges.
Photo identification and Confirmation Form must be presented at the Ticket Office for collection of tickets. Tickets will only be released to the authorized person listed on the confirmation form.
We strongly advise submitting bookings no later than 5 days prior to performance date.
Appropriate attire is required; No swimwear, no cut-off shorts. Shoes are required.
No general admission seating shall be permitted. Seating begins one hour prior to each performance; all guests must be in your seats no later than 15 minutes prior or your seat locations will not be guaranteed.
The use of any recording devices and cameras is strictly prohibited.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.