The Las Vegas MealTicket offers visitors the best value on dining in town. For one low price, visitors receive breakfast, lunch, and dinner from a selection of popular Las Vegas restaurants. Every Las Vegas MealTicket comes with a colorful guide with restaurant descriptions, menu options, operating hours and a map.
Consumers can purchase a Las Vegas MealTicket good for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days. Multi-day MealTickets are valid on consecutive days only. A MealTicket card is presented to servers or hosts at each restaurant prior to ordering and is activated at the first participating restaurant visited. Each MealTicket is limited to one breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner per day. Some restaurants may of fer restricted menus; appetizers, dessert, alcohol, off menu items are extra. Customers can choose to visit the same restaurant for all three meals in one day if they wish. Important: VISITicket recommends providing a gratuity to your servers.
MealTicket includes meals at the following restaurants: (Participants, meals offered, and menus subject to change)
Planet Hollywood - Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
Fresh Grill and Bar - Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
Hofbraeuhaus Las Vegas - Lunch or Dinner
Pampas Brazilian Grille - Lunch or Dinner
Senor Frog's Las Vegas - Lunch or Dinner
Carlos’n Charlie’s - Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
Here are a few of the popular Las Vegas Restaurants that are included:
Experience Hollywood at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas:
Breakfast: Includes: Planet Breakfast, Breakfast Sandwich, Buttermilk or Blueberry Pancakes, Denver Omelet or Vegetarian Omelet. Choice of Coffee, Orange Juice or Hot Tea.
Lunch, Dinner: Includes an entree from the Blockbuster Menu, ice cream, and unlimited soft drinks, coffee, or tea. Blockbuster entrees include any Salad, Sandwich, Burger Platter, or Pasta.
VIP Preferred Seating when Las Vegas MealTicket dining card is presented giving customers the ability to bypass the outside line & receive the next available table.
The Planet Hollywood Las Vegas restaurant is located at the top of the spiral escalator in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas Strip.
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Restaurant
The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. S. Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Hours of Operation:
The Planet Hollywood Las Vegas restaurant at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is open:
Sunday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Friday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Restaurant & store will close at 6:00pm for New Year’s Eve event.
Visit the world famous - Hofbraeuhaus Las Vegas
Includes any menu item except special marked items. The prize-winning restaurant features dishes such as Salads, Bavarian Snacks, Bavarian-Style Burgers and Sandwiches, classic Bavarian Sausage specialties, “Hofbraeuhaus Schmankerl” and delicious Desserts.
Hofbraeuhaus Las Vegas is located on Paradise & Harmon across from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Address:
Hofbraeuhaus Las Vegas, 4510 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89169
Phone: (702) 853-BEER (2337)
Hours of Operation:
Sun – Th: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.,
Fri – Sat: 11 a.m. - midnight
VOUCHER REDEMPTION LOCATION
- Planet Hollywood Restaurant - Merchandise Store, Located in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace 3500 S. Las Vegas Blvd #G-25, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours: Sun.-Thurs. 9am-11pm and Fri. & Sat. 9am-12am
You cannot get refund if you want to cancell it once you buy.
Consumers can purchase a Las Vegas MealTicket good for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days. Multi-day MealTickets are valid on consecutive days
only. A MealTicket card is presented to servers or hosts at each restaurant prior to ordering and is activated at the first participating restaurant visited. Each MealTicket is limited to one breakfast, one lunch, and one dinner per day. Some restaurants may of fer restricted menus; appetizers, dessert, alcohol, off menu items are extra. Customers can choose to visit the same restaurant for all three meals in one day if they wish. Important: VISITicket recommends providing a gratuity to your servers.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.