Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park - Page
Summary of The Day: Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National Parks in Southern Utah.
Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins.
Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape.
These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven. Tonight we will stay in the town of Page.
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We may have a chance to take an optional cruise on the scenic Lake in the morning (own expense).
We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon. The canyon is known as a slot canyon in which rainwater runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today.
We will travel back to Las Vegas in the afternoon.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - West Grand Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Your journey begins from stopping by the Magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk (admission not included) to tower over the canyon floor.
You may also elect to take a airplane ride flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (own expense).
After the tour we'll depart from West Grand Canyon at around 4:00pm and drop you off at the Excalibur Hotel. The specific time will be subject to actual situation.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $338.00||USD $225.00||USD $244.00||USD $468.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $120.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Travelers with a child under 2 years of age will be charged a $25.00 fee per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 per day General Liability Insurance fee will still be charged. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to Bryce Canyon
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour guide and driver
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll not be able to visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon!)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $48.00/adult; $35.00/child (2-12).(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll only be able to see the partial of Lake Powell.)
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including lunch)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride: $159.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
- Please DO make your reservation 5 business before the departure date. Otherwise, surcharges will be applied.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(2)Useful08/06/2016The antelope tour ( Verified Purchased )
It was a great tour : during 3 days, we have seen many canyons. We had the time to see all. Moreover we was with a small group. It was more pratical to do the tour and the tour guide was avalaible for everyone.
Genevieve.Gonzalez(2)Useful07/13/2016Mrs. Gonzalez ( Verified Purchased )
The trip was great our tour guide Z was wonderful! The driver Rod my our trip a great experience I can't wait to book our next trip!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We are 6 persons and would like to take this 3 days tour from January 2nd to the 5th.
I cannot select the wished dates.
Is it fully booked already? or is there another reason?
thanks for your comments
valérie 10/19/2016 21:00:40
Thank you for your inquiry with Tours4fun.
The tour initiates starting in April of 2017.
Here is a similar tour that is available for booking on January 2nd, 2017.
Customer Service Rep
1) What would the typical cost for food be on this trip? I see it is not provided, but the program guide suggests places?
2)Is there any penalty for not going on the Grand Canyon portion of the tour? My wife and I have already seen the west rim on another guided tour we set up through tours4fun - the one from Fullerton to Las Vegas (Circus Circus) to Fullerton. 10/04/2016 03:21:44
1. Usually it costs $10.00-$20.00 per meal. Meal stops will be arranged by the tour guide during the tour.
2. This tour doesn't have penalty if you choose not to visit the Grand Canyon, But since you have already been there, we suggest you to book this 2-day tour instead,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
I have some questions.
What time we will arrive at Excalibur Hotel on last day?
Also, is this tour include the lunch and dinner? 08/16/2016 22:54:47
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
The tour will generally end by around 7:00 pm back to Las Vegas, but please note that day to day itineraries may change depending on your chosen travel date.
Regrettably, this tour doesn't include meals. Please see below the inclusions of this tour:
Pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
2-night hotel accommodations
Admission to Bryce Canyon
Professional tour guide and driver
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Does this tour include 2 nights hotel paid for?
How long will we spend at antelope canyon?
Does the pricing of the tour include tax? 07/06/2016 02:35:00
Thank you for your inquiry.
There will be around 50 guests on one tour bus.
The price includes 2-night hotel accommodations, also with tax.
Normally, you will have 2-3 hours in Antelope Canyon. Please double check with the tour guide as the detailed time arrangement may be changed due to weather or traffic condition on that day.
Customer Service Rep
We are 2, we'd love to do this tour! But I have some questions.
What time will you drop off at Excalibur Hotel?
When do we book/pay the optional activities?
Thanks a lot 06/29/2016 16:15:59
The tour usually ends on day 2 by around 7:00 pm.
The optional tour/ service fees and cost of meals will be payable during the tour.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
The trip was great our tour guide Z was wonderful! The driver Rod my our trip a great experi .. Read MoreBy Genevieve.Gonzalez On 07/13/2016 15:55:07
The antelope tour
It was a great tour : during 3 days, we have seen many canyons. We had the time to see all. .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 08/06/2016 12:01:16
You May Also Like
Grand Canyon Railway to South Rim