Summary of The Day: The best way to enjoy your Ladies Nite Out™ is to make your plans, pack your bags and go! Meet your VIP Host at Vista Cocktail Lounge inside Caesars Palace – go for the cocktails but enjoy the LED ‘views’ broadcasting imagery of international skylines from around the world including NYC, Dubai and Shanghai. From here, be escorted to the first of two of the hottest club in town, OMNIA.
With 3 levels, 75,000 sq ft and an outdoor terrace, this A-list club has all you need. But we’re not done! Be transported to another A-list club, Hakkasan at MGM, on our party bus with all-you-can drink beverages. This nightclub is so large, MGM rebuilt its front door around it! 5 levels, 75,000 sq ft and spraying 100lbs of confetti each week, there’s no doubt your Ladies Nite Out ™ will be spectacular!
Club List Includes:
Vista @ Caesars
Omnia @ Caesars
Hakkasan @ MGM Grand
Please have a valid driver's license or ID (a passport is also good).
Dress to impress! Ladies wear comfortable/fashionable shoes. Gentlemen, no baggy jeans, flip flops, tennis shoes, timberlands or any other shoe/boots with a rubber sole or that goes above the ankle. Government issued ID with you at all times.
Always be on your best behavior. Do not ruin the evening for others or you will be escorted off the tour immediately. This means not being noticeably intoxicated, loud, and obnoxious!
Tip at the end of the evening if the tour host did a good job as they do work for tips.
Keep up with the tour, the tour is scheduled to leave at specific times (which your tour host will share with you on the tour).
If you miss the tour bus or get lost, it is your responsibility to find and rejoin the tour.
Line-ups are subject to change. Management reserves all rights.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.