Summary of The Day: KÀ by Cirque du Soleil tells a heroic tale of twins who embark on an adventurous journey to fulfill their destinies. Witness some of the most innovative, gravity-defying feats ever performed as danger lies in wait for the twins at every turn. Rivals spin through the air in a captivating display of perpendicular acrobatics and aerial adventure. Experience love and conflict throughout dynamic theatrical landscapes in an ever-changing environment that conjures an entire empire on stage. The 165 million dollar production show will be live at MGM Grand.
We offer two options:
-Buffet & Show Combo
The dinner buffet includes crab legs, oven-roasted turkey and roasted New York sirloin. There's also an extensive salad bar and a wide assortment of desserts. Private dining is available for large groups or special events.
Additional menu items: Vegetable Stir Fry, Sweet Chili Chicken, Mongolian Beef, Vegetable Spring Rolls, and Orange Chicken.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is the same for all ages.
*Children under the age of 5 are not permitted. A seat must be booked for each child 5 years of age and above.
*The ticket price is subject to change during holidays including Thanksgiving (11/22-11/25) and Christmas (12/21-1/1).
Buffet package ticket is valid for 24 hours. The buffet ticket cannot be sold separately.
All submitted orders and ticket reservations are final. There will be no modifications, refunds or exchanges.
Photo identification and a Confirmation Form must be presented at the box office in order to collect your tickets. Tickets will only be released to the authorized person listed on the confirmation form. Please arrive at the box office at least one hour before showtime.
We strongly advise submitting bookings at least five days prior to the selected performance date and time.
Appropriate attire is required. No swimwear, and no cut-off shorts. Shoes are required.
No general admission seating. Seating begins one hour before showtime. All guests must be in their seats no later than 15 minutes prior or your seat will not be guaranteed.
The use of any recording devices and cameras is strictly prohibited.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.