Las Vegas - Grand Canyon National Park - Horseshoe Bend - Page
Summary of The Day: Traveling out of Sin city we'll journey to the most famous natural wonder of the world: the Grand Canyon!
Feel the majesty of the Canyon as you stand before the South Rim, one of the most scenic sections of the park. Witness stunning views of this 277 miles long, 10 miles wide and 1 mile deep national park, an enchanting landscape of multi-colored walls and hidden wonders.
From here we'll journey across Arizona to one of the most iconic attractions in the world: Horseshoe Bend. See where the Colorado makes a 270 degree turn and naturally carved a towering rock pillar. We'll take a short walk to edge and enjoy this jaw-dropping view.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll travel out of page and visit the nearby Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River that stretches across teh border of Utah and Arizona.
The second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, Lake Power will stretch out before us with 24,322,000 acres (30 km³) of water. Join us for an optional but scenic Lake Powell cruise to see the sun sparkle across the lake in the early morning (own expense).
Next, we'll journey to Antelope Canyon (admission not included), a world famous slot canyon and photographer's paradise.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double/triple/quadruple occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/quadruple prices does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Children and adult prices are the same.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Guests traveling with children under 2 years of age, will need to pay a $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the infant's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
1-Night Hotel Accommodation
Admission to above mentioned national parks
Professional Tour Guide
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service fees for tour guide
Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person - Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $220.00/person - Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll not be able to visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon!) - Lake Powell Cruise: $48.00/adult; $35.00/child (2-12).(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll only be able to see the partial of Lake Powell.)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
If you need to book a flight ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you've received your confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.