Summary of The Day: The Las Vegas Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to the number of attractions purchased. Choose from a list of over 25 top attractions, and shows, including Big Bus Day Tour, Madame Tussauds, Vegas Rockstar Club Tour, High Roller at The LINQ, The Stratosphere, The Ultimate Variety Show at V Theater, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 30 days to use your pass.
With the Las Vegas Explorer Pass, you take your pick from the attractions listed below:
• Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Day Tour
• Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
• VEGAS! THE SHOW
• Hoover Dam Tour
• High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
• Stratosphere Observation Deck Plus VIP Access
• V - The Ultimate Variety Show
• Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
• Señor Frogs: One-Hour Open Bar
• CSI: The Experience
• Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
• Zombie Burlesque
• The Mob Museum
• Beatleshow Orchestra
• Nathan Burton Comedy Magic
• Las Vegas Monorail 2-Day Pass
• Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
• Gene Woods Racing Experience
• REAL BODIES at Bally's
• Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas - Daytime Ticket
• The Mentalist
• Vegas Rockstar Club Tour
• Rockstar Pool Party Tour (Seasonal Attraction)
• Las Vegas Live Comedy Club
• Chaos & Confetti Show - Recycled Percussion
• Stripper 101 - Learn How To Pole Dance
• Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis
• Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
• X-Scream at the Stratosphere (Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry)
• Insanity at the Stratosphere (Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry)
• Big Shot at the Stratosphere (Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry)
*Vouchers may be redeemed at the following location. You must present this voucher along with a photo ID to pick up your card(s).
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
Address: The Grand Canal Shoppes 3377 South Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas NV 89109
Hours: Open 365 days a year at 10:00am.
Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, you’ll have 30 days to use your pass.
Refunds are not available once you book and receive our E-ticket.
The Explorer Pass is non-transferrable and may not be re-sold.
You have 1 year from the purchase date to begin using your pass. Once you activate your pass by visiting your first attraction, your pass is good for 30 days.
Your pass includes only one visit per attraction.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
If you need additional guidebook or trip protection, please remark in the comments column when booking, then we'll calculate the final price for you.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.