Summary of The Day: Take in the beauty of Las Vegas via our exclusive helicopter tour! Journey over Lake Las Vegas and the man-made Lake Mead, and get a wonderful bird's eye view you can only experience from a helicopter!
Get your camera ready for a once-in-a-lifetime view of the Hoover Dam from above this national landmark. Conclude your air-only tour with intimate, sunset views of the Strip's mega resorts and hotels including iconic landmarks such as the Stratosphere Tower, Ceasers Palace Luxor, Eiffel Tower, Bellagio and historic downtown!
The departure time may be adjusted based on the sunset time on the tour day. The flight times vary from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Please contact us to confirm your flight time 72 hours prior to your departure day.
Tour Availability from:
Jan 1 - Feb 7: 4:30 pm
Feb 8 - Mar 8: 5:00 pm
Mar 9 - Apr 14: 6:30 pm
Apr 15 - May 20: 7:00 pm
May 21 - Jul 31: 7:30 pm
Aug 1 - Aug 27: 7:00 pm
Aug 28 - Sep 16: 6:30 pm
Sep 17 - Oct 7: 6:00 pm
Oct 8 - Nov 1: 5:30 pm
Nov 2 - Dec 31: 4:30 pm
Departure Point: Las Vegas terminal (includes complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Strip - please offer your hotel address when booking.)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older
*Child age: 2-11
Children prices are same as adult prices
*Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
*The maximum weight limit for helicopter guests is 300 lbs.; while the total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. for seven passengers. Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats.
Complimentary transfers from most major hotels located at the Las Vegas Strip.
The actual departure time may be adjusted based on the sunset time on the day of tour. The flight times vary from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Please contact us to confirm your flight time 72 hours prior to your departure day.
Due to the weather or other special circumstances on the departure day, the tour may be rescheduled or adjusted.
Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Guests must bring their photo ID
Children 12 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.