Summary of The Day: Get ready to take in the thrilling renaissance of downtown Las Vegas in the most extraordinary and unforgettable way. In recent years, downtown has gone uptown – in a big way. Pulsing with reinvigorated energy, it has been transformed into the city’s most exciting food scene with chef-driven restaurants rich in personality and flavor.
Join us for our “Downtown Lip Smacking Tour’’ to experience a side of Vegas that keeps it real with distinctive urban character. Our expert guides will provide an insider’s view of downtown’s past, present and future, as you take in significant landmarks, and enjoy signature dishes at the most exhilarating neighborhood restaurants devoted to farm-to-table, artisanal-crafted fare. Forget standing in line, where nabbing a seat these days is as hard as snagging a royal flush at the poker table.
Our experienced guides escort you right in to the nationally acclaimed Carson Kitchen. Founded by the late-great Kerry Simon, who was known as the celebrity “rock ‘n’ roll’’ chef, it sports an open kitchen to catch all the action up close and personal, as you enjoy Americana dishes elevated with whimsy and garden-fresh, seasonal ingredients.
At Glutton, housed inside a striking industrial-chic, mid-century building, you’ll enjoy Chef-Owner Bradley Manchester’s cuisine, which is all about vibrant flavors and palate-pleasing textures. Manchester has created a place with a neighborhood vibe that specializes in craft cocktails along with a concise menu of small and large plates.
At Itsy Bitsy, don't let the name fool you. At this comfortably-sized 2,500 square-foot Japanese-style tavern, Executive Chef Ricardo Romo specializes in customizable ramen and Japanese street food that melds old world artistry with new world attitude.
Amble through the unique Container Park, a must-stop, where shipping containers have been converted into swank boutiques, bustling restaurants and a spirited venue for free live music.
In between bites on tours in which all participants are age 21 or older, you’ll quench your thirst at Banger Brewing. See how small-batch, craft beer is made, and sample such outrageous brews as El Heffe (Jalapeno Hefeweizen) and Morning Joe (Kolsch with French caramel & hazelnut coffee). Join us on the ultimate downtown excursion that’s guaranteed to expand your culinary horizons and tantalize your taste buds.
Tours are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or ex-changed for any other date or time.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows.
Dress appropriately for the day’s weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes. No tank tops or flip-flops.
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
Parking: Near each meeting location, there is free parking in the self-parking garage of every resort.
Tours are held regardless of weather.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.