Summary of The Day: To start your experience off right, we'll pick you up from your hotel in a luxurious stretched limousine and bring you to our beautiful pre-flight lounge.
Enjoy a music, narration, and pilot commentary of the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight!
A Las Vegas experience like no other. Fly over the brightest city in the world, past Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. From the air is the only way to experience the beauty of the Las Vegas strip in all of its shimmering glory.
We'll take you back to your hotel in style. If you're headed somewhere else on the strip after your flight, our chauffeurs are more than happy to accommodate.
We offer extensive language options to make certain that everyone gets the most out of their experience.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older.
* Child: 2-17 years old.
* Children younger than 2 are free of charge.
* Individual passenger weights, including infants, must be advised at time of booking. There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
* Guests weighing over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged an additional comfort seat.
Adult passengers (18 and older) are required to provide government issued identification and children under the age of 2 are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate).
All passengers will be required to be have their body weights verified during our check-in procedure. Supplying inaccurate weights may result in a delay to the tour or cancellation.
Hotel pick up time is about 50-70 minutes prior to departure time, depending which hotel you are staying.
Tour times are approximate and may vary depending on weather conditions and other unforeseen events. Prices, aircraft model and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice. The local operator reserves the right to upgrade passengers onto alternative aircraft and tours for operational reasons.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.