Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart Las Vegas on our Thanksgiving getaway, heading first to Antelope Canyon (admission not included)!
This colorful Canyon is a famous long and narrow canyon with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood flows into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone and wind erosions. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow openings from the top, different kinds of light reflections and colors were created. Nature has helped make this a perfect destination for photographers and tourists.
From here we'll proceed to an area where the Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn, better known as the Horseshoe Bend (admission not included).
We'll spend the night in Parowan.
Summary of The Day: We'll leave for Homestead Crater (admission not included) in the morning and enjoy soaking or snorkeling in a natural hot spring that is a constant range of 90 – 96 degrees Fahrenheit (32-35 degree Centigrade).
From here we'll journey to Capital Reef National Park (admission not included). This park protects the Earth's geological formations for its colorful and unique natural and cultural history, it has a lot of sandstone and boulders. Some rounded boulders or cliffs with a plain color are seemingly hemispherical dome of the US Capitol building. You will find a lot of early Mormon immigrant homes left behind in this park.
We'll spend the night in Parowan.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we will proceed to the oldest State Park in Nevada—Valley of Fire (admission not included). The whole park is covered with different shaped sandstones that have been eroded by wind and rain. They are mostly flaming red in color. When you observe the valley in the distance you might think that the valley is on fire! There were many ancient Indian rock drawings left behind that allowed us to learn more about how ancient Indians lived and their culture.
We'll end our journey back in Las Vegas at around noon.
|USD $239.00||USD $172.66||USD $176.75||USD $349.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
* The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
* For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
* No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.