Las Vegas - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Parowan
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart Las Vegas on our Thanksgiving getaway, heading first to Antelope Canyon (admission not included)!
This colorful Canyon is a famous long and narrow canyon with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood flows into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone and wind erosions. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow openings from the top, different kinds of light reflections and colors were created. Nature has helped make this a perfect destination for photographers and tourists.
From here we'll proceed to an area where the Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn, better known as the Horseshoe Bend (admission not included).
Parowan - Homestead Crater - Capital Reef National Park - Parowan
Summary of The Day: We'll leave for Homestead Crater (admission not included) in the morning and enjoy soaking or snorkeling in a natural hot spring that is a constant range of 90 – 96 degrees Fahrenheit (32-35 degree Centigrade).
From here we'll journey to Capital Reef National Park (admission not included). This park protects the Earth's geological formations for its colorful and unique natural and cultural history, it has a lot of sandstone and boulders. Some rounded boulders or cliffs with a plain color are seemingly hemispherical dome of the US Capitol building. You will find a lot of early Mormon immigrant homes left behind in this park.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we will proceed to the oldest State Park in Nevada—Valley of Fire (admission not included). The whole park is covered with different shaped sandstones that have been eroded by wind and rain. They are mostly flaming red in color. When you observe the valley in the distance you might think that the valley is on fire! There were many ancient Indian rock drawings left behind that allowed us to learn more about how ancient Indians lived and their culture.
We'll end our journey back in Las Vegas at around noon.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
* The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
* For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
* No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
2-Night Hotel Accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
Professional tour guide
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 9.00/day per person)
Admissions and Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour).
- Antelope Canyon+Horseshoe Bend+Homestead Crater Hot Spring+Capital Reef National Park+Valley of Fire+Hotels resort fee and fuel surcharge: $99.00/person(mandatory fee on tour)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.