Summary of The Day: Rev up the appetite with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that will leave you raring to go for a night on the town later. Offering the perfect over view of the Strip, this 2 ½-hour excursion is a rollicking jaunt past iconic fountains, glitzy venues and people-packed promenades to the real attraction – delectable dishes you won’t want to miss. Our guides have taken the gamble out of dining by hand picking the most Lip Smacking dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates.
Why wait in along line for a hit-and-miss buffet when you can cherry-pick the most tantalizing tastes from a variety of top-notch establishments instead? At each stop, you’ll savor appetizers, entrees or desserts – comprising a complete meal and a fabulous feast. Best yet, you’ll still have plenty of time that evening to explore on your own–or even take in a dinner with your new found foodie friends. With unmatched expertise,our guides are happy to send you off with recommendations for the best late-night entertainment spots, glamorous cocktail lounges or any other insider tips to make the rest of your stay soar with excitement.
We meet outside the entrance to Aria Resort & Casino in the middle of "Focus," a curved water wall that measures 250 feet long by 24 feet high. Tour guide will be wearing a Lip Smacking Foodie Tours shirt.
Tours are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or ex-changed for any other date or time.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows.
Dress appropriately for the day’s weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes. No tank tops or flip-flops.
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
Parking: Near each meeting location, there is free parking in the self-parking garage of every resort.
Tours are held regardless of weather.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.