Summary of The Day: Your guided walking tour starts at The Four Queens at Fremont Street and will take you to places you have never heard of before. You'll be escorted by our professional guide and photographer (with a glass of New Vegas VIP bubbly to kick-start the evening) to some of the most stunning and historical sites in Downtown Las Vegas, where our friendly guide will walk you past some of the most historical casinos, including Binions, El Cortez and The Four Queens for photo ops, as well as stopping for pictures at the iconic Neon Cowboy and Aladdin's Lamp signs, to name a few!
You'll get to see the famous Fremont Street Lightshow and hear live music! You'll also get to try your hand at winning $2,500 in cash at a pull slot machine at The Four Queens and the Binions Horseshoe Casino for FREE AND have the option to get your picture taken with ONE MILLION dollars next to the casino's million dollar display!
Our guide will then escort you over to Main Street Station to see the Berlin Wall - Yes an actual authentic piece of the Berlin Wall! It's inside the men’s restroom though! Women can ask to be escorted in by security to see this surprising curiosity, too. It’s a hidden gem in a hotel with dozens of antiques and curiosities from around the world. We will stop by the registration desk for a brochure listing of all the antiques from around the hotel.
Then we'll move on to one of the original and most famous Vegas casinos and then we'll head, strut (or stagger) to our final destination - Downtown Container Park, where you will be able to peruse the stores, dine in or continue the revelry! You won't get more bang for your buck in Vegas than with this tour!
You will meet your guide at The Four Queens on Fremont Street. This tour will end at Downtown Container Park.
Must be 21 or older and present ID at start of tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.