Summary of The Day: Let us introduce you to all the things to do and see in Las Palmas
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is the largest city in the Canary Islands. What better way to see all that this amazing city has to offer than from the top deck an open top double-decker bus? Hop off at the Playa de las canteras - where swimming, diving, surfing, football and water sports can be found on the golden sands. You might like to spend an evening at the Auditorio Alfredo Krauss - a concert hall overlooking the sea, located right on Las Palmas de Gran Canaria’s northern beach. Or you may want to spend some Euros at the large shopping venue, Las Arenas.
A rich, cultural history is waiting for you to discover in Las Palmas
Hop off at Museo Elder, the Museum of Science and Technology, or wander through Casa Museo León y Castillo, which commemorates the island's history. Gran Canaria is known for being home to several famous writers and artists, and their works are displayed at a number of central museums, including the Casa Museo Pérez Galdós, Gran Canaria's Museo Néstor, and the Casa Museo de Tomás Morales museums. Additionally, Pueblo Canario museum is a complex of traditionally built island houses that are laid out to form a typical Canarian village with gates, an atrium, and towers. Hop off at the historic district of Vegueta, arguably one of the most beautiful towns in Spain, where you will find plenty of things to do and see.
See the island from the top of an open top double-decker bus and let us help plan your stay
Hop off at Paseo de la Cornisa for a stroll along the water’s edge and stunning scenery. Take a tour around the Teatro Perez Galdos or take the time to watch a stage performance. The theatre’s programme includes Shakespearean plays, recitals, musicals, ballets, and comedy.
Frequency: every 30 minutes from 9:40am to 6:00pm
Full loop: 90 minutes
Las Palmas De Gran Canaria Tour:
1 - Parque Santa Catalina
2 - El Corte Ingles
2 - Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
3 - Paseo de La Cornisa
4 - Pueblo Canario
5 - Vegueta / Catedral
6 - Teatro Perez Galdos
7 - Estacion de San Telmo
8 - Marina LPA ( Muelle Deportivo)
9 - Muelle StaCatalina
10 - Playa de las Canteras
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from your date of purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.