Summary of The Day: Discover New Zealand's only castle, established by Mr. William Larnach and fully restored today! Departing from your hotel in Dunedin, our drivers will let you know the local legends as they show you the sights of this historically rich city. Upon arrival you'll be free to explore the castle on your own and learn about its rich history.
After exploring here we'll head to Cadbury World where you can take the self-guided Cadbury World Experience tour into this delicious chocolate factory and sample some amazing treats with an included tasting. And don't miss this chance to enjoy the Cadbury World's very own Chocolate Waterfall!
Hotel pick-up runs from 8:30am - 9:00am.
On weekends the Cadbury World tour is a 45 minute tour with tastings as the factory component is closed.
This tour ends at 12:30pm at Cadbury World, 280 Cumberland St, Dunedin, 9016, New Zealand.
Please indicate your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.