Summary of The Day: Discover the gorgeous beaches and amazing coastline that make Cabo famous with a fantastic sightseeing tour to Land's End, where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez!
After picking you up from your hotel with our brand new, air condition vehicles, our tour guide will lead you on a tour of Cabo, enriching your vacation with a detailed history of the region as we head to the marina.
From here we'll board a comfortable glass bottom boat to explore the main attraction of Los Cabos, Land’s End, where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. We'll explore Pelican Rock where thousands of colorful tropical fish swim right beneath us and cruise along Lover's and Divorce Beach. Along the way we'll see the world famous Cabo Arch, Neptune's Finger, a sea lion colony, and much, much more! Make sure to bring your camera to take breathtaking photos!
Our return trip is flexible, with the option of taking the 1:00pm, 3:00pm or 5:00pm shuttle back to your hotel, giving you plenty of free time to relax on Lover's Beach or shop at the local markets. Afterwards, our driver we'll drop you off right at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up details:
San Jose del Cabo: 8:00am, 10:00am, 12:00am
Corridor: 8:15am, 10:15am, 12:15am
Cabo San Lucas: 8:40am, 10:40am, 12:40am
Please include your hotel information and preferred pick-up time when checking out.
What to bring: plenty of sunscreen, sunglasses, camera for great photos, plastic bag for camera, towels, bathing suit, extra change of clothing, and cash for tips.
Please leave the following items at your hotel's safety deposit box: wedding bands, jewelry, any important IDs or paperwork.
Not recommended for individuals with back problems or who are pregnancy.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.