Summary of The Day: Soar over the remote corners of beautiful Lake Powell and witness its colorful towering rock formations rising majestically out of the water. Tucked among the rugged isolated canyons and spanning over 275 feet you will see Rainbow Bridge, the world's largest natural bridge. By its wondrous size, to say nothing of its majesty, the scenery is so magnificent, it is almost indescribable!
-Flight Time: 7:45 a.m.
-Clients need to self transfer to Page Airport, 238 10th Avenue, Page, AZ 86040 to check in. Please check in at least 45 minutes in advance.
-Clients board the airplane approximately 10 minutes before departure and fly over Lake Powell, Rainbow Bridge.
For groups for 10 or more travelers, no portion is refundable if the group cancels within 32 days.
For language service, you can ask the local operater for the earphone when you check in
Note: Due to the weather or other reasons on departure day, the tour may be cancelled temporarily or adjusted. We will arrange other tour for you. Thanks for your understanding.
Tour itinerary, tour components and prices are subject
to change at any time without notice for reasons that may include
weather conditions, FAA restrictions, and/or any other unforeseen
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.