Melbourne - Lake Mountain - Marysville - Yarra Valley - Melbourne
Summary of The Day: Today you'll escape the city for a fantastic day of snow, waterfalls, and chocolate!
First up we'll visit Lake Mountain - Melbourne’s closest snow field - with its new facilities surrounded by miles of cross country ski tracks and toboggan fields. Make a snowman, try tobogganing, have a cross-country ski lesson or just throw some snow-balls!.
In the afternoon we'll visit the spectacular waterfalls in Marysville, Steavenson Falls. It is one of the tallest in Victoria, with 5 cascades, a total descent of 122 metres. Enjoy nature walks along the river and looking down over the falls..
On our return to Melbourne we'll drive through the beautiful Yarra Valley and visit the famous Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice-Creamery where we sample free chocolates and see the chocolatiers at work.
The tour normally departs at 7:40am and returns at 5:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 and younger
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note that customers should wait in front of the selected pickup location at least 10 minutes before departure.
If you cannot find your desired pickup location, please note your own hotel location when booking and we will confirm it for you.
Children are permitted on most tours, however due to the nature and length of tours, it may not be recommended, please check with reservations for recommendations.
A baby seat can be provided if requested.
There are no luggage storage facilities on day tours, please do not bring your luggage with you. Luggage may be stored with your accommodation provider for the day.
Due to limited luggage restrictions, pushers and prams are not permitted on tour.
What to bring: waterproof Jacket, pants, and shoes. Gloves, Beanie, camera, water and a sense of adventure!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.