Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West - Mojave Desert - Lake Mead National Park
Summary of The Day: Travel in luxury and style to America's #1 Natural Wonder on board a VIP helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats and 180 degree of unrestricted panoramic views. Experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon. You will descend below the rim of the Grand Canyon, as you soar over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formation that span millions of years. Around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors.
After departing the Grand Canyon West, your helicopter will land at the Arizona Last Stop, located in the Mojave Desert, for a once in a lifetime Scenic Motorized Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River. You will be greeted by your ATV tour guide. After riding, relax and enjoy our World-famous burger served at the on site restaurant and bar. Then a private guide will take you by ground transportation to walk the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for awe-inspiring views of the Hoover Dam as you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River.
You will be transferred back to your hotel in Las Vegas after the tour.
Cancellation Policy: there will be a $160 charge per person plus standard cancellation fee (check Standard Cancellation Policy for details) for any canceled tour
No shows are nonrefundable and tours are not transferable.
Hotel pick up time: between 5:15 am - 5:45 am for 7:00 am tour. 7 days a week. Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Tour times may vary depending on the season.
Hotel information including room number is required, this will ensure all pick-ups can be completed on time.
All passengers will be informed locally of any operational changes.
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs./ 112 kg. will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price, Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
A valid photo ID will be required at the time of check-in. This can either be a valid passport or driver's license.
By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control. Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
Closed toed shoes are required. Customers wearing flip flops, heels, or sandals will be unable to ride on the ATV. Swim suits are encouraged and must be worn underneath clothes.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.