Summary of The Day: Located less than an hour from Las Vegas, Lake Mead offers you the opportunity to take a break from the Neon Jungle of Las Vegas and enjoy a wonderful cruise aboard the Desert Princess!
This authentic paddle wheel boat was built especially to cruise the blue waters of Lake Mead. Cruise in climate controlled comfort on one of the two enclosed decks or feel the wind in your hair and the desert sun on your face up top on the open promenade deck.
Relax in comfort aboard our luxury Motor Coaches which are equipped with restrooms, television monitors, reclining seats, and large vista view windows so you don't miss a thing
Enjoy an enchanting evening tour for two hours cruising on the calm waters of Lake Mead one of the world’s largest man made lakes. Casually stroll along the deck and visit the Captains Bridge of this amazing Mississippi Style Paddle Wheel Boat. You will also be able to view the unique sights of the Hoover Dam towering above you as well as the spectacular new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge.
Experience the amazing evening views, unique scenery and the wildlife surrounding Lake Mead.
While aboard the Desert Princess you will be enjoying a full course dining experience, consisting of choices of Prime Rib, Seafood, Chicken, Pastas, or Vegetarian entrees. There is also alcohol available for purchase aboard the boat.
You will also be receiving a complimentary photo stop at the World Famous “Welcome to Las Vegas Sign” for pictures.
PICKUP AVAILABLE FROM MOST MAJOR HOTELS on the STRIP and DOWNTOWN: Please let us know where you are staying when you book and we will let you know your pick-up time.
If a motor coach with a lift is required we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel
All Motor Coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability.
All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height.
Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed.
Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside
No Food or Drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.