Summary of The Day: Discover the beauty of northern Italy today with an entire day devoted to exploring the rich culture, food, history, and natural wonders of Lake Garda. We'll pick you up from select meeting points along the lake before heading out on our marvelous journey.
First, we'll explore the enchanting town of Limone, whose name is believed to reflect from the area's local celebrity, the lemon. Its ancient Roman history is strong here in its architecture and its relation to lemons can be see in the local lemon groves, which are cultivated here using the traditional system of terracing.
Next up, we'll journey to Salo, another ancient Roman town, and take a short walk through the town's center to introduce ourselves to it. We'll have free time here to explore before traveling by boat to the Sirmione Peninsula. Enjoy the stunning views of the lake and shoreline.
We'll stop in the city of Sirmione, which is famous for its thermal baths, soothing landscape, and ancient castle. Then we'll hop back in our coach for a drive to Lazise, located on the eastern shores of the lake and home to many enchanting villas.
After free time here, we'll return you to your pick-up point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.