Summary of The Day: Journey with us to Italy's beautiful Lake District on a day trip from Milan to Como, one of the most stunning lakes and towns in the region.
We'll depart from Milan and travel into the southern reaches of the Italian Alps to arrive in the lakeside town of Como. Resting on the edge of the third largest lake in Europe, Como is the perfect place to spend a day, especially with its proximity to the snow-capped Alps and the chance to purchase high-quality silk clothing produced in the surrounding villages.
Upon arrival we'll join a scenic Lake Como cruise, passing by stunning lakeside villas and the Villa d'Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel nestled within a tropical garden of exotic and rare plants. Then we'll take a funicular to the nearby town of Brunate for a stunning view of the Italian Lake District. Here we'll get to have some coffee or gelato (own expense), and then we'll return to Como for a guided walking tour.
Afterwards, we'll return to Milan.
The tour will return to the meeting point at around 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Children aged 11 years of age or under are free of charge.
* Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
It is the responsibility of all travelers to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.