Summary of The Day: Welcome to the Coral Coast! Famous for its relaxed atmosphere and perfect Winter climate, this lovely coastline runs along the Southern Great Barrier Reef. If you're looking for some peace and quiet, Kelly's Beach Resort is the perfect winter escape!
Today arrive at Kelly's Beach Resort and check into your room after 2:00pm. The rest of you day is free to enjoy the lovely Coral Coast. Relax on the beach, dine at our delicious restaurant, or explore Bargara.
Kellys Beach Resort - Lady Musgrave Island - Kellys Beach Resort
Summary of The Day: Experience the Southern Great Barrier Reef on-board the luxury catamaran Main Event. Cruising from Bundaberg Port Marina to Lady Musgrave Island, we'll enjoy morning tea as we make our way to the pristine Lady Musgrave Reef lagoon for snorkeling, glass bottom boat tours, fish feeding and a guided island walk.
A gourmet buffet lunch using the freshest local produce Bundaberg has to offer will be served on-board during the 4.5 hour stay in the lagoon. Warm showers are located on the boat's duck board to use after your snorkel or dive.
Breakfast is included!
Departure time: 7:30am daily except Thursday from the Bundaberg Port Marina. Please arrive by 7:00am. A transfer can be arranged from Kellys Beach Resort for AUD 14.88. Please speak to the front desk to arrange transfers.
Please note a AUD 8.00 EMC/QPWS Fee is automatically added for each adult & child aged 4 years & over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one Villa.
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one Villa respectively.
* Price is the same for all ages. Under 4 are for free Package.
* Our Villas sleep a maximum of 5 people. They have a master bedroom down stairs (either with a queen bed, or a split king bed) and a loft bedroom which is accessible via a ladder which has sleeping for up to 4 people (either a queen bed and 2 singles, 3 singles or 4 singles).
* If customers want five persons sharing one Villa, additional fee will be charged for the extra person. Please contact service team to adjust price for you.
- 6/1/2016-12/21/2016 & 1/7/2017-3/31/2017: AUD 252.00 per extra adult; AUD146.00 per extra child
- 12/22/2016-1/6/2017: AUD 275.50 per extra adult; AUD 166.50 per extra child
2 nights accommodation at Kelly's Beach Resort
Transfers aboard the luxury Main Event vessel to Lady Musgrave Island
Amenities include: Games Room, Pools, Spa, Sauna, Tennis Court, Air conditioning, DVD Player, Linen and Towels Provided, Sofa Bed, Fridge - Fullsize, Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Lounge Area, Television, Outdoor Setting, Cable/Satellite TV, High Chair Available, Microwave, Toaster, Stove top, CD Player, Iron/Ironing board, Non-Smoking, Tea/Coffee Making, Verandah, Ceiling Fans, Kitchen, Queen bed, Weekly Room Service, Shower over bath, Cots Available.
Balance owed is to be paid on arrival.
Current Credit Card and License need to be sighted and recorded by our staff. If a Credit Card is not available a AUD 200.00 cash security deposit will need to be paid at check in. We reserve the right to process the AUD 200.00 security deposit from the card during your stay.
Credit card details will be used to charge any incidentals or any fees associated with damage or breakages to resort property. A fee will be charged if the villa is not left in a satisfactory state of cleanliness i.e. dishes washed, dried and put away & rubbish not placed in bins.
No refunds will be given for early departure.
We have a strict NO PARTY or NO EXCESS NOISE Policy. All visitors must leave by 10:00pm. Person(s) found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in their apartment or exceeding the numbers of permitted guests, will be evicted without refund.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.