Summary of The Day: Welcome to the Coral Coast! Famous for its relaxed atmosphere and perfect Winter climate, this lovely coastline runs along the Southern Great Barrier Reef. If you're looking for some peace and quiet, Kelly's Beach Resort is the perfect winter escape!
Today arrive at Kelly's Beach Resort and check into your room after 2:00pm. The rest of you day is free to enjoy the lovely Coral Coast. Relax on the beach, dine at our delicious restaurant, or explore Bargara.
Kellys Beach Resort - Lady Elliot Island - Kellys Beach Resort
Summary of The Day: Departing from the Bundaberg Airport we'll take a scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef to Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort. You'll be greeted at arrival and given a highlights tour of the island. Then you'll be free to explore the island and the Great Barrier Reef on your own!
You will be fitted out with snorkel equipment before joining a glass bottom boat and guided snorkel tour to explore the reef where you will come face to face with a large variety of coral and brilliantly colored fish, and may even encounter turtles, dolphins and our resident manta rays. A buffet lunch is served in the restaurant and you can participate in one of the island's guided activities after lunch or spend the rest of the afternoon snorkeling or relaxing.
Breakfast is included!
Departure time: 7:30am
Please check in 30 minutes prior to your departing flight.
Check in at the Lady Elliot Island/QantasLink counter - Bundaberg Airport.
Please bring: a swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, a hat, sunscreen and a camera.
Airport transfers are available for AUD 14.88 from Kellys Beach Resort. Please speak to the reception to schedule a transfer.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one Villa.
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one Villa respectively.
* Price is the same for all ages. Under 4 are for free Package.
* Our Villas sleep a maximum of 5 people. They have a master bedroom down stairs (either with a queen bed, or a split king bed) and a loft bedroom which is accessible via a ladder which has sleeping for up to 4 people (either a queen bed and 2 singles, 3 singles or 4 singles).
*If customers want five persons sharing one Villa, additional fee will be charged for the extra person. Please contact service team to adjust price for you.
- 6/1/2016-12/21/2016 & 1/7/2017-3/31/2017: AUD 412.00 per extra adult; AUD 251.00 per extra child
- 12/22/2016-1/6/2017: AUD 435.50 per extra adult; AUD 271.50 per extra child
2 nights accommodation at Kelly's Beach Resort
Day trip to Lady Elliot Island Including:
- Scenic Return Flight
- Combined Glass Bottom Boat & Guided Snorkeling Tour
- Guided Reef Walk
- Snorkel Equipment & Reef Shoes
- Fish Feed
- Use of Resort Facilities
- Buffet Luncheon
Amenities include: Games Room, Pools, Spa, Sauna, Air conditioning, DVD Player, Linen and Towels Provided, Sofa Bed, Fridge - Fullsize, Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Lounge Area, Television, Outdoor Setting, Cable/Satellite TV, High Chair Available, Microwave, Toaster, Stove top, CD Player, Iron/Ironing board, Non-Smoking, Tea/Coffee Making, Verandah, Ceiling Fans, Kitchen, Queen bed, Weekly Room Service, Shower over bath, Cots Available.
Balance owed is to be paid on arrival.
Current Credit Card and License need to be sighted and recorded by our staff. If a Credit Card is not available a AUD 200.00 cash security deposit will need to be paid at check in. We reserve the right to process the AUD 200.00 security deposit from the card during your stay.
Credit card details will be used to charge any incidentals or any fees associated with damage or breakages to resort property. A fee will be charged if the villa is not left in a satisfactory state of cleanliness i.e. dishes washed, dried and put away & rubbish not placed in bins.
No refunds will be given for early departure.
We have a strict NO PARTY or NO EXCESS NOISE Policy. All visitors must leave by 10:00pm. Person(s) found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in their apartment or exceeding the numbers of permitted guests, will be evicted without refund.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.