La Quinta Inns & Suites, Vancouver
- Product Code:
Vancouver, BC, CAN
- Tour Type:
per night Get 166 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 166 Points
Buy 730 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
La Quinta Inns & Suites ☆☆☆
Address: 8640 Alexandra Rd., Richmond, BC V6X 1C4
La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport is a grand hotel with a double-story atrium style lobby, bell tower centerpiece and unique two-story entry portal and landscaped gardens centered around multiple palm tree exhibits.
The new expansion also features a green roof with a guest access patio. (The hotel was a winner in the City of Richmond 2005, 2006 and 2008 Landscape and Gardens Contest - Hotel category.) At the La Quinta Annual Conference in 2008, the hotel was awarded the Green Hotel Award. The La Quinta Vancouver has also received a 4 Green Key Rating from the Hotel Association of Canada.
The La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond, BC is adjacent to Lansdowne Mall, a 150-store shopping center in the heart of Richmond's City Centre and one block away from the Skytrain station.
Enjoy free airport shuttle service from 6:00am - 9:45pm that runs about every 30 minutes (Airport is 10 minutes from hotel).
The hotel features an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center as well as a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM, that includes Freshly made Hot Belgian Waffles, Yogurts, Muffins (Carrot, Bran and Lemon Poppy Seed), Bagels w/Cream Cheese, Breads(White and Whole Wheat), Fresh Fruits (Apples and Oranges), Juices (Apple and Orange), Coffee, Tea, and Milk. Guest rooms either feature Memory Foam or Simmons Dreamscape Mattresses with 200-thread count bed sheets, La-Z-Boy recliners; marble or corian bathrooms, including marble tub-surround, movies-on-demand, music on demand; refrigerators, safes, and express TV checkout. Executive king rooms feature p-top desks with ergonomic leather chairs, cordless phones, armoire cabinet with stainless steel refrigerator and 32-inch televisions.
At La Quinta, we have made a special effort to accommodate the needs of the business community by offering free high-speed Internet access in every room, and wireless service in the lobby and breakfast area.
* Check-in time starts at 3:00pm.
* Check-out time is 12:00 Noon
View Larger Map
Rooms & Rates
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $41.50||USD $33.00||USD $28.00||USD $83.00||USD $14.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Free hotel breakfast
- airport shuttle (6:00am - 9:45pm)
- Tax Included
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Maps & Attractions
Science World, 9 mi.
H.R. MacMillan Space Centre, 8.5 mi.
VanDusen Botanical Garden, 3 mi.
Harbour Cruises Ltd., 10 mi.
Storyeum, 10 mi.
Vancouver Aquarium Marine Science Centre, 11 mi.
Vancouver Whale Watch, 2 mi.
Cypress Mountain Ski Area, 12 mi.
Whistler Ski Resort, 70 mi.
Vancouver Trade & Convention Centre, 10 mi.
Kwantlen University, .1 mi.
University of British Columbia, 5 mi.
Simon Fraser University, 12 mi.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|