Summary of The Day: We'll rediscover the city of La Paz by visiting its main streets and historic buildings such as the old City Hall, the Teatro Juárez, the Jardín Velasco, and the Cathedral of Our Lady of La Paz. We'll stop by The Malecon of La Paz, home to a series of 12 renowned bronze sculptures. Then we'll continue on to La Paz's craft store and whale museum.
Later, we'll tour La Paz's beaches where you will discover natural moss known as Sloop, a true sight to see. Enjoy the beautiful sunset at Tecolete beach beneath a relaxing canopy along with some of the most delicious dishes in town
• City tour of downtown La Paz
• Walking tour at Balandra Beach
• Time for lunch at Tecolote Beach
We recommend bringing:
• comfortable clothing
• a hat
• a swimsuit and towel
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
We offer free transportation from your hotel. Please note your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
Any request for cancellation must be made in writing via e-mail
Any cancellation is subject to a charge of 20% of the total reservation.
Reservations canceled the day before or resulting in a no show are non-refundable
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.