Prague - Kutna Hora - Prague
Summary of The Day: Step back in time with a trip to the beautifully preserved medieval town of Kutna Hora. Marvel at the architecture of one of Europe's wealthiest towns during the Middle Ages.
After a one hour drive east of Prague, you will arrive at the immensely architecturally rich town of Kutna Hora, which was built in the Middle Ages in the midst of an extensive silver ore field. It became, over the course of time, the second most significant town after Prague.
While walking through the historical center of the town, you quickly realize why it was recognized as a UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage site. The interior of the Cathedral of St. Barbara (patroness of the miners) undoubtedly ranks among the best examples of late Gothic architecture in Bohemia. You will visit the church, the Old Mint, as well as the old mint where Prague Gros and, later, Austrian Tolar were made, and the Sedlec Ossuary - the Bone Chapel.
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $42.70|
|Child (3-10)||USD $36.23|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $38.38|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
Children 2 and younger are free.
- Guided tour of Kutna Hora
- Admission to the Cathedral of St. Barbara
- Admission to the Bone Chapel Sedlec
- Roundtrip transportation in minibus
- Pick-up from your Prague hotel
- Food and drinks
- All personal expenses
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- Please indicate your hotel for pick-up service during booking.
- This tour departs from Narodni Trida 38, Prague 1.
- If you are not using hotel pick-up, please be at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7