Summary of The Day: Need a quickie intro to the city? Toss aside your guidebook and instead get the Kuching scoop straight from those who know it best: the locals who live here!
Join us for a casual meet-up starting at the Chinese History Museum, on the Kuching waterfront. From there, we’ll take a short wander around the area, famous among locals for its heritage trail.
Finally, we’ll visit a local coffee shop that’s popular for having the best brew in town. We’ll settle in for a drink if you like (at your own expense but your local friend can give you some recommendations and tips on how to order) and you’ll be free to chat with new friends, make some plans together for later on and ask any questions you like of our knowledgeable Kuching expert.
Think of it as a tour, meet-up, and info desk all rolled into one - get the tips you need to know from those who are in-the-know, then kick back and relax with some new friends in a new city. There’s no better way to tap into local life in Kuching!
The tour ends at the Black Bean Coffee at around 4:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
Local English-speaking expert to answer all your questions
As this is a meet-and-greet with other travelers and not a standard tour, the size of the group may be more than 12 people.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.