Summary of The Day: Today we'll take you on a highlights tour of Kuching to discover the city's great cultural and historical attractions.
We'll pick you right up from your hotel for your convenience and head out to explore the city. First up we'll see the city's famous cat statue, the mascot of Kuching, before heading to Chinatown. Then we'll visit the Tua Pek Kong Temple, Fort Margherita, Civic Centre Building, St. Joseph Cathedral, the Syariah Court, the Satok suspension bridge and traditional Malay houses built on stilts.
From here we'll stop at the Kuching Mosque, see the former palace of White Rajah, the old Colonial Law Court House, and the Sarawak Museum, acknowledged as one of the finest in the world.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Cotton T-shirts with long or short pants recommended. Sandals/Slippers recommended.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.