Summary of The Day: Despite the growing skyline, Kuala Lumpur as a modern metropolis never fails to surprise visitors with its charms and character. Visit National Museum, then see the contrast between the Indo-Moorish architecture and the ultra modern edifices, the new Kings Palace and National Monument. View the beautiful Lake Gardens, National Mosque and the old Moorish style Railway Station.
At the city centre there will be, photo stops for Petronas Twin-Towers - still the tallest twin buildings in the world, and the Independence Square. Appreciate the Malaysian pewter arts at the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre. There is an option to be dropped-off at KLCC for meal or shopping.
Before leaving the city to the countryside where Batu Caves is located, take a quick visit to the Little India at the outskirt township of Brickfields where from a simple beginning is now a colourful modern Malaysian-Indian community with stores and restaurants along the streets.
The main attraction - Batu Caves is a massive limestone outcrop, with its interior dominated by a sacred Hindu shrine lined with different deities, located deep inside the high caverns which take 272 steps to reach. Outside the caves, marvel at the 43m high golden statue of Lord Murugan.
The final stop is Chong Batik, a traditional Malaysian Batik Centre to see how the Batik is printed or hand-drawn using wax and dye.
There will be a lunch stop at the city restaurant.
This tour is a combination of Kuala Lumpur City Tour & Batu Cave Tour. There will be a lunch stop at the city restaurant.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.