Summary of The Day: Blaze a culinary trail through Kuala Lumpur on this delicious food walk. This three-hour, fully interactive KL walking tour takes you to the hidden backstreets and narrow alleys of Kuala Lumpur and its suburbs to experience the very best of local food.
Malaysia is a fascinating melting pot of cultures and there is no better way of experiencing it all than from a plate. We stroll through the Indian influenced neighborhood of Brickfields, where the architecture, music, and food is all loud and colorful. You'll get to sample delicious Indian dishes served on a banana leaf and seek out sweet vendors for sugary morsels like fresh banana fritter, sticky, sweet gulab jamun, or the local favorite, cendol (shaved ice, plum sugar, kidney beans and coconut milk jelly).
Our Kuala Lumpur food tour will continue in the comfort of KL’s sky-high local transport system, where you'll be swept from the color of India to the bustle of China. We explore the city’s vibrant China Town, where we tuck in to some wonderfully tasty noodles and sample some refreshing lime juice while taking in the action that moves at a quick pace around us.
We'll finish our KL food adventure with a coffee at an old-school coffee house, where we can see the evolution of KL through charming photos of the past. As you relax and take a breather, your local guide will help you plan your afternoon and, more importantly, recommend somewhere great for a fabulous local dinner.
The tour ends at the Petaling Street, China Town at around 2:30pm.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age
* Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
We encourage all travelers to bring a hat, pack of tissues, and water bottle.
For this tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.