Summary of The Day: Join us today for an all-inclusive Guided tour of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park to discover the beauty of this natural world and learn about the rich heritage and culture of the Aboriginal people who live here.
After picking you up from your accommodation in Sydney, we'll head out on a spectacular journey. We'll head deep into the bushland here and discover Australia's oldest national park. With our expert guides you'll explore the remote and sacred rock engravings of the extensive Aboriginal Heritage Sites found here. We'll also enjoy stunning views from West Head Lookout, so make sure to bring your camera to capture great photos of Palm Beach, Lion Island, and Barrenjoey Lighthouse.
Then, we'll head deeper into this amazing region with a 3 hour boat cruise on board a private 50 foot, 65 person motor cruiser which offers a 360 degree viewing deck. You'll travel through unknown and fascinating waters, spotting amazing wildlife, Aboriginal heritage sites visible only by water, exotic birds, and picturesque but hidden waterfalls. Along the way you can enjoy complimentary tea and coffee with a delicious Australia lunch.
Sydney CBD: 7:45am - 8:15am
Alfred & Young Streets: 8:00am, for Manly Residents. Please take the Sydney Ferry from Manly Wharf to Circular Quay and walk to the pick-up point.
Chatswood: 8:45pm (By Request!)
Terrey Hills: 9:15am (By Reuqest!)
Drop off is between 4-5pm.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.