Summary of The Day: Krakow’s location offers many interesting and significant sites to reflect the country’s recent turbulent history, such as the Wieliczka Salt Mine, the former Nazi concentration camp (Auschwitz) and the renowned and moving Schindler Factory Museum. In addition, see the beautiful Tatra Mountains and Ojcow National Park. Hop off at Kosciuszko Mound to learn about some of the region’s colorful history and marvel at some amazing views.
There are numerous historical monuments to inspire you including Wawel Castle and its Dragon Legend; the main Market Square with its imposing Barbican, Krakow Cloth Hall and St. Mary's Basilica; plus Kazimierz - a place where Christian tradition is combined with Jewish tradition, as ancient synagogues and typical Jewish restaurants co-exist with modern cafes and nightclubs. Krakow's historic centre is also on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The 24 hour ticket includes two combination options as follows:
- City Sightseeing Krakow tour and a boat trip on the Vistula River (available March to November)
- Bus tour and a ½ hour Melex journey (the Melex is a small electric vehicle travelling around old town)
The Vistula River boat trip departs close by Tour Stop 1 - Wawel. The local staff will be on site to provide customer assistance. The frequency is every half an hour starting at 10:00am until 6:00pm and its duration is approximately 30-40 minutes. Customers will be able to see an alternative view of Krakow from the water whilst travelling towards the beautiful Benedictine Tyniec Abbey.
* Adult: 19 and older
* Child: 8-18
* Kids up to 7 when accompanied have a free tour.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
24 Hour unlimited Hop on-Hop off Sightseeing
A boat trip on the Vistula River (available March to November)
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities available.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.